Please join me for an interesting evening learning practical information about herbal first aid and acupuncture for sports injuries.
7p Malaprops – Tuesday June 12th
- Receive practical information about herbal first aid and the use of acupuncture for sports injuries.
- Learn remedies you can do yourself to heal cuts, wounds, scars, burns, hives & rashes, including poison ivy.
- See an acupuncture demonstration for pain relief, including sprained ankles.
- Hear why acupuncturists recommend against using ice on injuries, after the first 24 hours.
- Ask your questions during an informal Q & A and discussion after the presentation.
- Take home practical knowledge and handouts with directions
Enjoy this dynamic, informative & interesting evening.